Fire Fighting Drone Transportation Vehicle with CAFS System
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
|Model Number:||Vehicle for Drone|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Ship or Air|
|Delivery Time:||4-5 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per year|
|Application:||Fire Brigades||Drive Type:||4x2|
|Engine Power:||248Kw||Load Quantity:||2 Drones|
|CAFS System:||Available||Max. Speed:||100Km/h|
248Kw Fire Fighting Drone,
CAFS System Fire Fighting Drone,
CXFIRE Fire Fighting Drone
1.Fire Fighting Drone Transportation Vehicle with CAFS System
Petroleum and petrochemical sites, urban high-rise buildings, forest field and other emergency rescue and fire fighting situation.
1.2 Detailed Specification
- Overall vehicle dimensions: Approx.10500mm*2500cm*3800mm
- Chassis model: SINOTRUCK SITRAK
- Cabin: double cabin with 6 seats
- Engine model: Optional Model (using German MAN engine technology)
- Engine power: 248/2300 (kw/rpm)
- Emission standard:Euro 5
- Rated torque: 1250/1200-1800 (Nm/rpm)
- Maximum speed: 100Km/h
- Drive form: 4X2
- Equipped with on-board level external charging device
- Body painting: Red of U.S. PPG
- Equipped with a power take-off generator with an effective power of 10KW.
- Equipped with a 10KW UPS power management system, which supports 30-minute backup battery power supply.
- Equipped with a UAV intelligent charging cabinet, which supports the maximum power of 8KW and 2 sets of polymer lithium batteries.
- Equipped with emergency rescue on-site monitoring platform, including emergency lighting and 20x optical zoom visible light/infrared temperature measurement platform.
- Equipped with a drone remote control center, it supports the flight status monitoring of 2 drones, video image return, and supports 5G information transmission.
- The entire vehicle automatically controls the shutter doors and automatically slides out of the lift-type UAV take-off platform.
- At the same time, it supports the storage and transportation of 2 25kg-class fire-fighting and rescue electric fire-fighting drones and their control equipment.
- Vehicle weight: Approx. 18000Kg.
1.3 Main Advantages
- Special chassis modification, the vehicle performance meets the general technical requirements of fire trucks.
- There are 6 people in cabin, 4 people as drone drivers, and 2 people as on-site firefighting and rescue commanders and security officers. The single-vehicle personnel can meet the requirements of 4 drones at the same time;
- It can carry all the combat equipment of 2 rescue fire-fighting drones at the same time, while the automatically controlled rolling door and the drone slide-out lifting and landing device can realize rapid deployment within 3 minutes of arrival to implement fire fighting and rescue operations.
- Equipped with a 10KW on-site power generation and UPS power supply system, it can meet the requirements of simultaneous fast charging of 2 UAVs and on-site emergency monitoring, lighting, command and communication systems.
- 4x120W LED lights with 2.5m pneumatic lifting pole can meet emergency lighting on site.
- The 20x optical zoom camera can monitor the situation of the fire scene and the rescue situation of the drone, and the infrared temperature measuring thermal imaging camera can detect the temperature distribution of the fire scene and assist decision-making.
- The independent drone operation command platform can monitor the flight status of the drone and the video image of the drone.
- The command vehicle can establish a communication link with the fire command center through the 5G network, and will support the scene situation through video return.
4. Reference Pictures
Want to Know more details about this product