Fire Fighting ATV Motorcycle with Hydraulic Rescue Equipment
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Bulk Carrier or Ro-Ro Ship|
|Delivery Time:||4-5 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||2000 units per year|
|Total Dimensions:||Approx. 2240mm×905mm×1400mm||Weight:||Approx. 300Kgs|
|Chassis:||SUZUKI DL250||Engine Power:||250cc|
250cc Fire Fighting ATV Motorcycle,
CXFIRE Fire Fighting ATV Motorcycle,
CF250T Fire Fighting ATV
- Light-duty motorized pump: equipped with a single pipe and single interface, it can work continuously for more than 1 hour, and the working pressure is 63MPa.
- Hydraulic expander: It can complete expansion, traction, etc. The maximum expansion distance is 490mm, and the traction distance reaches 325mm.
- Hydraulic roof support: the maximum support force reaches 120KN, and the support distance is 350-570mm.
- Hydraulic shear expander: the maximum opening distance is 220mm, the rated shear force is 190KN, and the rated expansion force is 35KN.
- Hydraulic shears: The maximum opening distance is 90mm, and the rated shearing force is 190KN.
- Hydraulic tubing: The tubing length is 5 meters.
3. Company Introduction
- CXFIRE is located in Chengdu of China with an area of 200,000 square meters and 600 staff. The annual output is 1000 units fire fighting vehicles. Through 60 years' development, CXFIRE has become the biggest manufacturer and one-stop solution supplier of fire fighting products in China.
- CXFIRE will adhere to the tenet of "seeking truth and innovation, quality and customer first", as always, to serve the social security cause, and to provide users with more advanced, safe and reliable fire protection products. The company has won the trust and appreciation of users with its high-quality products and fast service; the products are spread all over the country and are exported to many countries and regions in Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, South America, and Africa etc. Maintained high-speed growth, and exported hundreds of fire trucks every year.
4. Pictures for Reference