Long Distance Water Supply Special Vehicles Pumper Apparatus
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Bulk Carrier or Ro-Ro Ship|
|Delivery Time:||10-12 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per year|
|Overall Dimension:||11525mm×2500mm×3910mm||Chassis:||Sinotruk Sitrak 6*4|
|Engine:||297Kw||Cabin:||Single Row Cabin With 2 Doors & 2 Seats|
|Superstructure:||Aluminum Alloy Welded Structure||Booster Pump:||400L/s Flow Rate|
|Floating Pump:||200L/s Flow Rate||Independent Engine:||275Kw|
CCC Long Distance Vehicles Pumper Apparatus,
Long Distance Water Vehicles Pumper Apparatus,
CCC Special Vehicles Pumper Apparatus
1. Long Distance Water Supply Special Vehicles Pumper Apparatus
- The water supply system consists of a pump fire truck and a hose laying fire truck. It has the basic functions of quickly taking water from the open water sources and providing water supply 3000 meters away.
- The pump fire truck consists of chassis, water suction system, booster system, boom system, internal purge system, upper loading compartment and related supporting hydraulic and connection accessories.
- The hose laying truck consists of chassis, 3000-meter DN300-caliber hose, a hose retracting system and a container hose storage compartment.
2. Technical Parameters of the Whole Vehicles
|No.||Main Items||Technical Parameters|
|2.3||Number of the Crew||1+1 (including driver)|
|2.5||Painting||Red color painting of U.S. PPG brand|
3. Water suction system
- Pump type: single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump
- Composition: large flow fire pump, hydraulic motor, pontoon, filter, etc.
- Weight: ≤100kg
- Export caliber: 250mm
- Water inlet direction: water inlet at the bottom (the floating boat pump works more stably)
- Flow rate: 200L/s, pressure 0.4MPa, with filter screen.
- Working temperature: -25℃ ～ +50℃
- Pump body material: pump body and impeller are cast high-strength light alloy
- Application: It can float on the water to absorb water, the maximum vertical water intake height can reach 20 meters, and the horizontal water intake distance can reach 60 meters.
- Rated power: 275kW @ 2100rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1550N.m @ 1100rpm—1400rpm
- Intake form: turbocharged & air-to-air cooling
- System composition: The hydraulic system is composed of a plunger pump, a control valve, a hydraulic oil tank, a hose reel, hydraulic motor, etc.
- Power transmission: The system provides hydraulic power through the engine-driven hydraulic plunger pump. Under the control of the hydraulic valve, it is supplied to the hydraulic motor through the hydraulic hose to drive the suction pump.
- Automatic hydraulic hose reel: The hydraulic hose reel is composed of the main body of the reel, the 60-meter oil return hose (with high-strength wear-resistant fiber sheath outside), the slewing mechanism, the guiding mechanism, and the automatic pipe arranging mechanism. The hydraulic hose reel can be freely released when it is unfolded, and can be automatically rewinded when it is recycled.
- The system is equipped with a DN250 hose of 120m, two each of 30m, 20m, and 10m, which are used for two sets of floating pumps to take water.
- Material: Double-sided molding at one time.
- Brand: Cummins
- Model number: P750
- Rated power: 750HP
- Model number: TBC08/400G
- Structure type: single stage double suction
- Rated flow: 400L/s
- Rated pressure: 0.8MPa
- Inlet pipe diameter: 2×250mm (matching with suction pump outlet pipe)
- Outlet pipe diameter: 2×300mm (matching the diameter of the main water supply line)
- Working temperature: -25℃ ～ +50℃
- The truck-mounted crane is installed at the rear of the vehicle and can rotate 90 degrees left and right;
- Equipped with two sets of winches, one of which is installed on the boom head, used to lift two floating pumps when taking water vertically, and the other is installed on the basic arm, equipped with two sets of vertical water supply elbows, used for lifting DN250 when taking water vertically Take the water hose.
- When taking water from the ramp, the hoist of the crane is used to release and recover the suction pump.
- Vertical water supply elbow: It is used to hang on the crane boom when taking water from the bridge deck and wharf to avoid the water belt being smashed and the railing crushed when the water belt is directly placed on the railing when taking water.
- Lifting capacity: 18t.m
- Maximum working radius: 16 m
- Lifting capacity with maximum working radius: 500kg
- Rotation angle: 360°
- Hoist one: 0.5T/40m
- Windlass 2: 4T/20m
- The internal purge system adopts compressor air supply and is equipped with a large displacement compressor. The internal purge system should be able to purge more than 85% of the accumulated water in the water belt.
- Purge principle and operation: adopt the mature oil pipeline pig principle, put the water-absorbent elastic purge device on the surface into the hose before purge, connect the special interface for purge, open the purge valve, compressed air pushes purge The ball moves quickly in the hose, pushing the remaining water in the hose and absorbing water stains on the inner surface of the hose.