Volve Heavy Duty Foam Fire Fighting Truck with Double Row Cabin
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Bulk Carrier or Ro-Ro Ship|
|Delivery Time:||8-10 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per year|
|Total Dimension:||10300mm×2500mm×3600mm||Total Weight:||28000Kgs With Full Load|
|Chassis:||6*4 Of Volve Brand||Engine Power:||460 Hp|
|Cabin:||Double Row Cabin With 4 Doors And 6 Seats||Superstructure:||Aluminum Alloy Welded Structure|
|Liquid Tank:||6000 Liters Water & 6000L Foam And PP Composite||Water Pump:||100L/s @ 1.03 Mpa|
|Roof Fire Monitor:||80L/s @ 10 Bar With 85m Shoot Distance||Painting:||Red Color Of PPG Brand|
Volve Foam Fire Fighting Truck,
28000Kgs Foam Fire Fighting Truck,
460 Hp Fire Fighting Truck
1. Volve Heavy Duty Foam Fire Fighting Truck with Double Row Cabin
- Overall Dimensions: Approx.10300mm×2500mm×3600mm
- The total mass of full load: Approx. 28000kg
- Number of crew: 2+4 fireman
- Maximum speed: 90 km/h
- Emission Standard: From Euro 3 to Euro 5
- Tank capacity: 6000 Liters Water and 6000 Liters Foam
- Fire pump flow rate: 100L/s @ 10bar
- Fire monitor flow rate: 80L/s.
2. Superstructure of the Heavy Duty Fire Truck
2.1 Aluminum Compartment (Never in Rust)
- Material: All made of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles.
- Structure: The frame of the carriage is all-aluminum alloy frame welded structure, and the outer skin is made of bonded aluminum alloy plates.
- Roof guard: Made of aluminum alloy as a whole, with strobe warning lights and exterior lights installed outside, and LED roof lights inside.
- Ladder frame: A set of multifunctional ladder frame is set on the top.
- Rear ladder: An aluminum alloy safety ladder leading to the roof is set on the right side of the rear.
2.2 Electrical System
- Warning light: Long row warning light are set on the top; The control devices are installed in the cab.
- Equipment box lights: There are LED white lighting strips on both sides of the equipment box. The light switch and the rolling door are linked.
- Strobe lights: Strobe lights for warning are arranged on the upper part.
- Exterior lighting: LED lights for lighting are provided on the upper part of the compartment.
- Roof lighting: LED lights are provided inside the top of the carriage.
- Side Indicater Light: Built-in yellow indicater lights are installed on pedals.
|No.||Main Items||Technical Parameters|
|3.1||Centrifugal Water Pump|
|3.1.3||Flow Rate||100L/s @ 10.3 bar|
|3.1.4||Vacuum Pump||Electric vacuum pump|
|3.2||Roof Fire Monitor|
|3.2.2||Flow Rate||80L/s @ 10bar|
|3.2.3||Shoot Range||Water ≥85 m, Foam ≥ 80 m|
|3.2.4||Location||On the top of the tank|
|3.2.5||Control Manner||Remote Control|
|3.3||Water and Foam Tank|
|3.3.1||Capacity||Water 6000 Liters + Foam 6000 Liters|
|3.3.2||Material||PP composite material and Neve Rust|
|3.3.3||Structure||2 Tank Manhole; 2 Overflow Device/Pressure Relief Device; 2 Liquid Level Indicators; 2 Water tank Drain Outlets with Valve|
- CXFIRE is the largest fire trucks manufacturer in China. Founded in 1963. The main manufacturing base is located in Chengdu of Sichuan Province with an area of 200,000 square meters and 600 staff members. More than 1000 units fire fighting trucks are produced and sold each year.
- With modern management system, technology development system, production system and perfect service management system. CXFIRE ranks among the best firefighting companies in terms of technological level, production capacity, equipment scale, and operating efficiency. It has become a international high-efficiency and comprehensive modern fire protection enterprise.