Volve Heavy Duty Water Tanker Fire Truck with 12000L Water
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Bulk Carrier or Ro-Ro Ship|
|Delivery Time:||8-10 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per year|
|Chassis:||6*4 Volve||Engine:||460 Horse Power|
|Cabin:||Double Row Cabin With 4 Doors And 6 Seats||Superstructure:||Aluminum Alloy Welded Structure|
|Liquid Tank:||12000 Liters Water Tank And PP Composite||Water Pump:||100L/s @ 10 Bar|
|Roof Water Monitor:||80L/s @ 10 Bar With 85m Shoot Distance||Painting:||Red Color Of PPG Brand|
28000Kgs Water Tanker Fire Truck,
Fire Truck with 12000L Water,
Volve Heavy Duty Fire Truck
- CXFIRE is the largest fire trucks manufacturer in China. Established in 1963. The main manufacturing base is located in Chengdu of Sichuan Province in China with an area of 200,000 square meters and 600 staff members. More than 1000 units fire trucks are produced and sold every year.
- SXF5281GXFSG120/V Water Tanker Fire Truck is a usual vehicle used in city fire departments or different industrial areas.
2. Volve Heavy Duty Water Tanker Fire Truck with 12000L Water
- Dimensions: 10300mm×2500mm×3600mm
- The total mass of full load: Approx. 28000kg
- Number of crew: 6
- Maximum speed: 85-90km/h
- Emission Standard: Euro 3-5
- Tank capacity: 12000 Liters Water
- Fire pump flow rate: 100L/s @ 1.03Mpa
- Fire monitor flow rate: 80 Liters/Second
3. Superstructure of the Heavy Duty Fire Truck
3.1 Aluminum Compartment
- Material: All made of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles.
- Structure: The frame of the carriage is all-aluminum alloy frame welded structure, and the outer skin is made of bonded aluminum alloy plates.
- Roof guard: Made of aluminum alloy as a whole, with strobe warning lights and exterior lights installed outside, and LED roof lights inside.
- Ladder frame: A set of multifunctional ladder frame is set on the top.
- Rear ladder: An aluminum alloy safety ladder leading to the roof is set on the right side of the rear.
3.2 Electrical System
- Warning light: Long row warning light are set on the top; The control devices are installed in the cab.
- Equipment box lights: There are LED white lighting strips on both sides of the equipment box. The light switch and the rolling door are linked.
- Strobe lights: Strobe lights for warning are arranged on the upper part.
- Exterior lighting: LED lights for lighting are provided on the upper part of the compartment.
- Roof lighting: LED lights are provided inside the top of the carriage.
- Side Indicater Light: Built-in yellow indicater lights are installed on pedals.
|No.||Main Items||Technical Parameters|
|4.1||Centrifugal Water Pump|
|4.1.3||Flow Rate||100L/s @ 10.3 bar|
|4.1.4||Vacuum Pump||Electric vacuum pump|
|4.2||Roof Water Monitor|
|4.2.2||Flow Rate||80L/s @ 10bar|
|4.2.3||Shoot Range||Water ≥85 m|
|4.2.4||Location||On the top of the tank|
|4.2.5||Control Manner||Remote Control|
|4.3.1||Capacity||Water 12000 Liters|
|4.3.2||Material||PP composite material and Never in Rust|
|4.3.3||Structure||1 Tank Manhole; 1 Overflow Device/Pressure Relief Device; 1 Liquid Level Indicators; 1 Water tank Drain Outlets with Valve|