Sinotruk HOWO 12000L Industrial Fire Truck with Pump & Monitor
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, EN, NFPA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package and Delivery by Bulk Carrier or Ro-Ro Ship|
|Delivery Time:||4-5 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per year|
|Dimension:||9970mm×2500mm×3800mm||Weight:||27800Kgs With Full Load|
|Chassis:||6x4 Sinotruk HOWO T||Engine:||327Kw|
|Cabin:||Double Cabin With 6 Seats||Superstructure:||Aluminum Alloy Welded Structure|
|Liquid Tank:||9000L Water Tank & 3000L Foam Tank & PP Material||Water Pump:||80L/s@10bar|
|Water Monitor:||64L/s@10bar With 65m Shoot Range||Painting:||Red Paint Of U.S. PPG|
12000L Industrial Fire Truck,
Sinotruk HOWO Industrial Fire Truck,
327Kw Industrial Fire Truck
The biggest fire engines' manufacturer in China and founded in the year of 1963. The main factory is located in Chengdu of Sichuan Province with an area of 200,000 square meters and 600 staff members. About 1000 units fire trucks are produced and sold to Chinese and gloable markets every year.
CXFIRE has complete fire fighting products as follows:
A. Fire Trucks: With 144 basic fire trucks' models and more than 400 types of configuration. Different chassis can be selected according to customer's needs, such as Scania, Mercedes-Benz, Man, Vovle, Saic-Iveco Hongyan, Sinotruk, Isuzu, Dongfeng, Foton, Faw etc.
B. Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire extinguishing robot, Fire extinguishing drone, Fire pump, Fire monitor, Fire truck standard components, Rescue tools, Personnel protection equipment etc.
C. Fire Fighting System: Gas Extinguishing System, Water Extinguishing System, Foam Extinguishing System, Powder Extinguishing System etc.
1. Sinotruk HOWO 12000L Industrial Fire Truck with Pump & Monitor
|No.||Main Items||Technical Parameters|
|1.3||Full Load Weight||27800kgs|
|1.4||Number of the Crew||6 (include driver)|
|1.6||Capacity||9000L Water & 3000L Foam. PP composite material liquid tank|
|1.7||Fire pump flow rate||80L/s @ 10bar|
|1.8||Fire monitor||64L/s flow rate, 65m shoot range|
|1.9||Painting||Red paint of U.S. PPG|
- Structure: Double row cabin with 4 doors.
- Seats: 2+4, with 3-point safety belt, the rear 4 seats with SCBA bracket for 6-9L air cylinders, with storage box under the rear 4 seats.
2.2 Standardized Sub-frame
- Material: High-strength rectangular tube made of special steel
- Performance: The liquid tank and the sub-frame are connected by elastic connecting seats.
- Material: High-strength aluminum alloy profiles (Never Rust)
- Structure: Aluminum alloy welded structure. Roof railing with LED light. With aluminum alloy ladder in the rear.
2.4 Roller Shutter Door
- Material: Aluminum alloy profiles with anodized surface.
- Structure: With rain-proof groove on the top, lever-type bar, lock handle, pull strap, two-point fixed seat, LED light and sensors.
2.6 Superstructure Electric Appliance
- Warning Light and Siren: Long-row warning light and siren are mounted above cabin. The controller is installed in the driver's cabin.
- Strobe Light: Mounted on the both sides of the compartment.
- External Lighting: LED lights are mounted on the both sides of the compartment.
- Roof Lighting: LED lights are mounted on the inside of the roof.
- Side Indicator Light: Inline yellow warning light is mounted on the side of the compartment and pedals.
2.7 Foot Pedals
- Material: High quality aluminum alloy.
- Structure: 50cm width, bear more than 300kg, anti-slip design, with double lock function. Mounted on the both sides of compartment.
3. Water Pump and Monitor
|No.||Main Items||Technical Parameters|
|3.1.3||Rated Flow Rate||80L/s @ 10bar|
|3.1.4||Vacuum Pump||Electric vacuum pump|
|3.2||Roof Fire Monitor|
|3.2.2||Flow Rate||64L/s @ 10bar|
|3.2.3||Shoot Range||Water ≥ 65 m, Foam ≥ 60 m|
|3.2.4||Location||On the top of the tank|
|3.2.6||Horizontal Rotation Angle||0°~360°|
|3.2.7||Pitch Rotation Angle||-15°~60°|
4.1 Liquid Tank
- Capacity: Water 9000 Liters, Foam 3000 Liters.
- Material: PP composite material and Never Rust.
- Structure: Two Tank Manhole; One Overflow Device/Pressure Relief Device; Two Liquid Level Indicators; One Foam tank Drain Outlets with Valves; One Water tank Drain Outlets with Valves.
4.2 Fire Fighting Control System
- Structure: Each fire extinguishing system is controlled by PLC, and different standardized control modules can be selected. IP56 protection level.
- Location: Rear pump room.